Preparation For The Storm
How to prepare for your next storm:
- Be aware of low-elevation spots that could flood.
- Store emergency items such as first aid kits, flashlights and portable radios in a safe, high place.
- Store drinking water in closed, clean containers in case water service is interrupted. Allow one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days.
- Consider installing a back-flow prevention device if any of your inside drains or fixtures are lower than the side sewer vent on the sidewalk.
- Prepare written instructions on how to turn off electricity, gas and water if authorities advise you to do so. (Remember, you'll need a professional to turn them back on.)
Need help after a major storm? Call SERVPRO of Elk Grove / Laguna at 916-525-1241. We are here to help 24/7!