Upstairs / Downstairs Water Damage
This homeowner had a leaking drain seal under their upstairs toilet. The contaminated water soaked the downstairs Living Room ceiling and needed to be address by a professional restoration company. The homeowner was referred to SERVPRO by a neighbor who had a very positive experience previously using SERVPRO. Our trained and experienced crew performed a thorough inspection, created a plan and informed the homeowner of exactly what needed to happen so they would be taken care of professionally. Two days later, the contaminated drywall was removed, the ceiling cavity had disinfectant applied to kill bacteria and excess moisture had been dried by SERVPRO's professional drying equipment. The homeowner was amazed by our crew's knowledge and professionalism.