Keep Your Workspace Safe!
Listed below are a few tips we wanted to share to keep your workplace safe this winter season.
- Unplug all space/portable heaters.
- Keep your work area free of waste paper, trash and other items that can easily catch fire.
- Check on your electrical cords.
- Don't overload your circuits.
- Turn off electrical appliances at the end of each day.
- Keep heat producing equipment away from anything that might burn.
- Turn off the coffee pot.
- Unplug wall scents.
- Make sure all candles are blown out at the end of the day.
- Have a emergency escape plan for all employees.
- Make sure EXIT signs are posted and all employees are aware of the exit doors.
- Check your fire extinguishers and make sure they have not expired.
- Turn off all decorations and lights at the end of the day.
These are just a few things we can all do to help prevent unwanted fires to start. By implementing these simple task we can KEEP OUR WORKPLACE SAFE!
Call SERVPRO of Elk Grove at 916-525-1241.
SERVPRO is a 24 hour emergency service company! We are always here to help.