Did you discover mold? Time to Choose SERVPRO of Elk GRove / Laguna to help!
Mold can be found just about anywhere. There is a lot of good information, but many people do not have a solid understanding of mold. SERVPRO of Elk Grove / Laguna is your specialist for mold remediation.
However, you may be interested in finding out if the mold you have in your home is something to be concerned about. The US Environmental Protection Agency's website has a great deal of information to help a home owner or renter.
Ten Things You Should Know about Mold:
- Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
- There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture.
- If mold is a problem in your home or school, you must clean up the mold and eliminate sources of moisture.
- Fix the source of the water problem or leak to prevent mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity (to 30-60%) to decrease mold growth by:
- Venting bathrooms, dryers and other moisture-generating sources to the outside
- Using air conditioners and de-humidifiers
- Increasing ventilation
- Using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing and cleaning
For more details visit: https://www.epa.gov/mold/ten-things-you-should-know-about-mold
Read what our customers are saying: http://www.SERVPROelkgrovelaguna.com/testimonials