If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 525-1241

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Smoke Damage in Laundry Room

This customer had an electrical fire in her Laundry Room from excess lint build-up.  The lint caught fire and sent smoke throughout most of the house.  There was a strong odor throughout the downstairs of the home and the homeowner could not sleep in their own bed until the soot was cleaned.   Living in a soot filled home is very bad for your lungs and eyes.  Proper remediation, by a licensed, trained and experience professional is critical. The process also required air scrubbers with carbon filters and a thorough duct cleaning of their HVAC system.  In 48 hours, the home went from unlivable to clean and fresh.  The customer was extremely surprised and thankful.