Smoke Damage in Laundry Room
This customer had an electrical fire in her Laundry Room from excess lint build-up. The lint caught fire and sent smoke throughout most of the house. There was a strong odor throughout the downstairs of the home and the homeowner could not sleep in their own bed until the soot was cleaned. Living in a soot filled home is very bad for your lungs and eyes. Proper remediation, by a licensed, trained and experience professional is critical. The process also required air scrubbers with carbon filters and a thorough duct cleaning of their HVAC system. In 48 hours, the home went from unlivable to clean and fresh. The customer was extremely surprised and thankful.